Friday, December 29, 2017

[teen stories] I JUST REALIZED THAT MY CRUSH SWORE AT ME




I had a male friend for 5 years
Originally, male friend and my crush weren't close to each other
but some days ago, they started gaming together and became friendsㅋㅋ..
(t/n: for ease male friend: A, crush: B)
Today, we fell into holidays vacation so B and A went to the PC bang together
But there, B started to swear behind my back to A...
He said "OP's body is so mediocre, her face is f*cking pulverized
But I feel like she might like meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F*ck I need to peace out before she confesses to me"
A told me everything through Katalk and I started tearing up 
A never knew that B was my crush, but when A heard that he really got turned off by B and said that he's not hanging out with him anymore after hearing that
What should I do?
It's not like I'm not confident, but I'm still crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I'm so embarrassed of myself I can't even talk to A now

post response:
[+114][-0]
original post: here 
ㅇ |2017.12.29 22:49 신고하기
Your male friend is quite genuine
100
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 20:49 신고하기
Your male friend thinks about you more than he does
83
1

ㅇ |2017.12.29 13:50 신고하기
He's such a freaking trash trying to start rumors about you
63
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 13:50 신고하기
Your male friend is sweet......
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 22:31 신고하기
Next time you see your crush, pretend you don't know anything and say super loud next to him "Crush's face is so so...  His body is pulverized ㅠ I thought he was Zhu Bajie" and see how pissed off he'll be
20
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com