Sunday, December 31, 2017

[teen stories + enter-talk] PANN NETIZENS SPECULATE ON DISPATCH'S NEW YEAR COUPLE

[teen stories] THE TALKS SURROUNDING DISPATCH NEW COUPLE ON PANN


"KJH and Y/WJS are right,
I wonder who they might be.
It's true that they're a homosexual idol couple.
They're 2 years apart and they also have a lot of public recognition.
There are a lot of talks about how they got caught on their date"
"Hul I thought that homosexual couples would never get caught"


"Almost everyone knows that the female actress is RY/RW"
And the male idol is EX, not BT"


"SH and YJ are both idols one is using a stage name, but these are their real names"
People are guessing from this post that it might be:
Sehun and Yuju
Suho and Eunji
Seolhyun and Woozi, etc. a lot of people are throwing out guesses


"It's not one, but 2 couples
1. top class idol x b-class idol
2. actor x announcer

Hint for #1 - they're an idol group who saw the light this year x uoay~
Hint for #2 - W <3 KBS

"Same sex x same sex f*ck, I went to play to my cousin unnie's house and this unnie is a journalist for the entertainment industry, so she told me that tomorrow, they'll reveal it to the public.
But she said that they were freaking amazingly popular as idols and he said that even if she's a muggle, she knows those 2 idols. They're in the same group, they're 2 years apart. I know that I'll get sworn at for writing this article, so let's wait until tomorrow, this is f*cking daebak"

post response:
[+238][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 00:24 신고하기
I'm so shocked over the homosexual couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know that Dispatch can be quite ruthless but they'd never dare to force a coming outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that the drag will be way too dangerous
175
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 00:08 신고하기
The coming out may be too overboard. I know it's a breaking news, but there's still a line you can't cross... I'd be speechless if Dispatch really pulled this
166
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 19:58 신고하기
Sehun x Yuju, Seolhyun x Woozi those are definitely impossible. They said that those are their real names
96
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 01:20 신고하기
Those are probably all fake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck my friend next to me knows a Dispatch reporter too and we asked him/her and she/he said that this is all fakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
57
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 23:57 신고하기
I'll go to sleep now and we'll see tomorrow
57
1



[enter-talk] WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR BIAS GET REVEALED BY DISPATCH TOMORROW?

For me, I won't change my mind and I'll still support them... Seriously I can't understand people who lose their minds and quit the fandom....But I'm honestly too curiousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+164][-18]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 17:18 신고하기
I think it's even weirder if you don't feel at least a bit destabilized mentally...Honestly speaking for 1 or 2 months, I'll really hate it..and I'll grow a bit sad tooㅋㅋ Who doesn't fangirl with a bit of ulterior motives...?
134
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 17:13 신고하기
I'm just going to quit fangirling, I know that it's a natural thing but it's such a turn off yup
115
35

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 17:11 신고하기
If I see my bias get into a dating rumor, PANN is the first thing I'm closing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
104
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.01 00:06 신고하기
Is your bias prohibited to date? They're humans just like usㅋㅋㅋㅋIs it really a reason to go all the way and quit fangirling...?
43
27

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.31 19:51 신고하기
He/she already had 2 dating rumors out, it's fine
42
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com