Saturday, December 16, 2017

[instiz] SERIOUSLY REALISTIC KISS SCENE



They're Japanese celebrities but I don't know who they are

post response: +3

original post: here

1. This is a movie? Or a drama? What's the name of this? I need to know ASAP!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 > It's a movie called "Piece of cake"!

2. I don't know what work is this but I see that the main is Suda
 > Suda is in it, but he's not the main, he kissed the main girl at a company dinnerㅎㅎ The lead male actor is Ayano Gou

3. BRAVO~!!~~!

4. Hul he's so handsome, but can someone give me the context?
 > The guy took interest in the girl and they were at a dinner, they went to the washroom after drinking and this happenedㅎㅎ 

5. Wow... My heart fluttered

6. This is Suda Masaki for youㅠㅠㅠ

7. Everyone this movie is seriously funㅠㅠ  The male lead is so good tooㅜㅜ  For romance genres, Japan usually release those student refreshing romance that are "shalala" and sparkly sparkly, but this one is realisticㅜㅜ 

8. I'm watching this tonight..

9. Sudaㅠㅠㅠ Boohoo I love youㅠㅠㅠ

10. ㅎㅅㅎ  Oof

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com