Saturday, December 16, 2017

[instiz] 9 CELEBRITY VISUALS THAT ENTERTAINMENT REPORTERS ACKNOWLEDGED


"Amazing visuals of 9 celebrities that entertainment reporters acknowledged"


Cha Eunwoo "What does Manjjit-man mean.... It means that he's even more handsome than manhwa characters" - Kim Yeseul reporter


Tzuyu "A self-radiating light that doesn't need other lights" -Lee Seulgi reporter


Sehun "Sehunie is approaching the reporter. I stopped breathing" - Lee Eunho reporter


Sulli "Isn't Sulli a human-born peach?" -Ra Hyojin reporter


Kim Soohyun "He'll make everything extinct in 1 second with his omnipotent face" - Ra Hyojin reporter


Nayoung "You said you'd gain weight in Winter? Please look at Nayoung!" - Lee Eunho reporter


song Joongki "A face without pores. Milk-colored Song Joongki!" Kim Yeseul reporter


Suzy "Face big like a bean, but all her features fits in!" - Kim Yeseul reporter


Jung Haein "When I see him, my whole body shivers" - Lee Seulgi reporter

original post: here

1.Suzy... Cha Eunwoo..The best

2. Oh Sehunㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. Jung Haein is seriously daebak...

4. Me too, I used to work as a reporter and I stopped breathing when I saw Sehun and Yoonaㅠㅠㅠ  You'd understand the whole fuss around SM

5. Sehun and Jung Haein's real life visuals are amazing....

6. Of all the people here, I've only seen Kim Soohyun in real life... I still can't forget, we have to destroy all camerasㅠㅠ  His real life visuals is seriously insanely handsome... Soohyun nim...

7. Tzuyu's real life visuals are a wall... Her proportions are the bestㅠㅠ 

8. Cha Eunwoo... He's not humanㅠㅠㅠ♡

9. I saw Cha Eunwoo in real life and seriously he looks like a manhwa character, but even more handsome

10. As soon as I saw Sehun I realized how solid his face is, even his T zone and his physique are OMG...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com