Monday, December 18, 2017

[enter-talk] WE SERIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CELEBRITIES' WORLDㅋㅋㅋ

Image result for jonghyun
(picture not included)

Shinee was doing so well... They gained fame and honour
I wonder what was lacking for them
If I had as much as them, I would consider my life a success..

post response:
[+1,446][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:37 신고하기
You either take the road of fame or you take the road of nobodies, both roads are hard, the celebrities' world is seriously a poisoned chaliceㅇㅇ...
272
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:39 신고하기
A boy - GD
246
8
"Oh people say that they're envious of me, because I possess a lot
Celebrities all live an easy life, just try to live in my place for one day
Know that everything you see is not everything
As time goes by, only loneliness increases
I pretended that I'm oblivious, but that is also my biggest burden"
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 19:26 신고하기
A successful life doesn't mean a happy life..sighㅠㅠ
192
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:49 신고하기
Shinee was a group that never created any controversies, but this year, 2 big incidents arose ;; I'm just in shock...
142
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:41 신고하기
It's a shame that he comforted so many of us, yet no one could comfort him...
127
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 21:07 신고하기
Usually people who self composes especially like producing songs about depression, because they can portray their mental state and make people feel the way they feel
96
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 21:32 신고하기
Why use "ㅋㅋㅋ" in the title??? That's so so.
72
6

ㅡ |2017.12.18 21:42 신고하기
My cousin who's an unnie is also close with a celebrity and his image? And stage name is related to "smiling". For about a decade, people called him the "smile angel", "precious smile man" and having concepts like that ㅋㅋ Anyways, his image was so bright and cheerful but in real life, he suffered from severe depression. He was even hospitalized and became a patient that regularly received medication and psychological therapy. Anyways, please stop believing in people's image on TV. It's not because people are bright that they're necessarily bright in real life.. What's sad is that he suffered from depression but thought that he was hiding his depression well, but people next to him could see right through He would sigh deeply all the time and only talk pessimistically. Jonghyun's last text was that he suffered a lot. People from broadcast stations might not know this, but people from his company probably knew this all along.. There's a saying that says "The dead men tell no tales" I hope he got rid of all sorrows and is in a better place now
71
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:34 신고하기
Me too, I got so shocked when I first saw this. If you listened to Jonghyun's "Gloomy clock" you'd get a glimpse of his depression, he produced and wrote the song by himself, but it was a song that was written so many years ago. None of us were aware of this the whole time, it must've been so hard for him suffering alone
62
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 21:19 신고하기
I'm just so scared now, I've never left a hateful comment on celebrities' articles before, because I think about whether they'd be hurt while reading comments, they probably ponder a lot on them... Please everyone, think twice before leaving your comments
59
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com