Monday, November 20, 2017

[instiz] SINGER WHO'S BEING SWORN AT BY BTS FANS RIGHT NOW

t.n: SO SORRY for the BTS posts today, we personally think that what happened to them is worth celebrating and worth praising, so for Armys out there, hope you guys like it ^_^ we will concentrate on other articles for the afternoon!




Rachel Platten took a picture with BTS during AMAs

Because she sat on their lap, the fans started to swear at her

People were arguing over whether she sat on the armrest or their laps
and other people arguing that it's a cultural shock for Koreans since they don't usually do that



In the end, the singer blocked her comments

post response: +4

original post: here

1. I guess if both parties were alright with it, it's okay no? If there's someone who know more about this situation please explain to the fansㅠㅠ 

2. I knew it would turn out like this when I saw it... Yeah I'm shocked too..

3. Of course I'm taken aback... Not sure if it has to do with cultural difference, but it looks disrespectful

4. I don't think that armrests are that protruded... And BTS look so uncomfortable

5. The first time I looked at it, I was so taken aback, but now I'm not sure whether it's the lap or an armrest.... Anyways, Namjoon and Jimin look quite taken aback

6. As expected from US... They pose differently than us

7. I didn't see anyone getting pissed over it but,... You can tell from Namjoon's expressions...

8. I thought she was sitting on the armrest...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I don't think people are pissed over her, but you can clearly tell that RM is taken aback...

10. Who swore at her??? I'm hearing this for the first time.. I can only see how cute Namjoon is..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com