Saturday, September 9, 2017

[teens stories] KIDS WITH SMALL FACES

That's seriously the thing I'm the most jealous of...
If they have a small face and a nice face shape, even if their facial features are so-so, once they put makeup on, their features stand out right away.... And if they have a small face, even if their eyes are small, they look bigger.... The pretty girls around me all have small faces ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You just gotta be lucky... Seriously, I have a freaking huge face and as for my proportions......
post response:
[+837][-23]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 00:29 신고하기
I'm the most jealous of kids with nice skin
268
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 00:03 신고하기
This is somewhat accurate..^^
199
10
"Rather than face shape, your facial features are way more important"
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 18:19 신고하기
My face is freaking small but so are my eyes so my face is a failㅋㅋ.. I'm so annoyed...... I'd rather have a big face and have big eyes
118
12

ㅇ |2017.09.09 00:30 신고하기
I'm the most jealous of kids who have a nice face shape and a pretty nose... those two are the only things that can only be changed if your bone structure changes. If ever you do surgery for those 2 parts, you will have side effects and it's not a surgery that you can take lightly... I'm so jealous of kids who don't have to worry about doing face contouring and nose surgery ㅠ
80
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 01:18 신고하기
For me, I'm jealous of kids who have fair skin with no blemishes.. since I go to an all-girls school, kids here go around with almost no makeup... Seriously as long as kids have nice skin, even though their facial features are whatever, I always end up staring at themㅜ휴
79
0

ㅋㅋ |2017.09.09 01:18 신고하기
If I could resemble a celebrity, it would be Seolhyun. If you look at her facial features one by one, they are all very simple. The end of her nose isn't sharp and her nose bridge is not that high, and her nose is pretty round... her eyes aren't that big and she doesn't have obvious double eyelids. But since her face shape is pretty and small, once she gets makeup and hair done, she becomes a total goddess...... I'm so jealous of her... her proportions are awesome tooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
49
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com