Monday, September 18, 2017

[teens stories] IF YOU COULD CHOOSE TO SPEAK 4 LANGUAGES...

Which one would you choose?

I'm gonna include Korean since it's the basic, so for me:

Korean - Korean is my mother tongue so I like it the most.

Chinese - I want to marry a Chinese man. They do all the housework (T/N: not a negative connotation, it's actually a compliment among Koreans) and Chinese is the most spoken language in the world. I also find it cool how they can write in Hanja

English - No need for explanation. You need it for everything. But I want to learn the UK English because their accent sounds so dope. It's also because I like One Direction and they are from Englandㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Japanese - I want to be able to converse with Japanese men. The reason is because I really like Japanese men's voices? I also like J-pop




post response:
[+218][-16]
original post: here
ㅇ |2017.09.18 07:39 신고하기
I want Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese to be the basic languages we learn at school...
137
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.17 22:47 신고하기
I want to learn Korean, English, Japanese and French in this order
66
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.18 07:38 신고하기
Korean, Chinese, English and Spanish
58
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.18 13:34 신고하기
Look at her? She only wants to learn those languages to speak with men... what kind of reasons are those ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she said that she wants to marry a Chinese man because they do all the houseworkㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh
24
23

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.18 14:49 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Your reasons to learn languages are so none sense that I forgot what I wanted to say.
13
4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com