Tuesday, September 12, 2017

[marriage/ in-laws] MY HUSBAND WAS SEARCHING UP HIS EX GIRLFRIEND

Image result for facebook
(pic not included)

We have been married for 1 year.
I took my husband's cellphone and logged into his Facebook by chance. But when I looked at his recent searches, I saw that he searched up his ex's name so many times.
And looking at his searches, he looked into all the accounts that had her name..

He met that girl for a long time (8~9 years) and after her, I was his second girlfriend before we decided to get married. I never really cared about this while we were dating and even after we got married since he looked like such a faithful person to me. But I kinda feel betrayed...ㅠ

One of the reasons for me to get married was because I knew that he wouldn't be seeing other women but...
After discovering that, I got mad at him. At first, he said that he didn't search her up and that he didn't remember and kept lying to me. But then, I kept on questioning him and he finally admitted. He said that he was curious about whether she was living well or not but that he didn't have any other thoughts. But even so, it didn't relieve my anger....

I know that he can be curious about her and my head can understand that but I still feel betrayed and annoyed by it... It's even to the point where I don't even wanna see my husband's face ㅠ

Please give me some advice.....

post response:
[+161][-21]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 10:28 신고하기
Me too, it happens that I search my exes up on FB when I'm bored. But it's just because I'm curious about how they are doing but I don't have any other intentions~
212
25

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 19:21 신고하기
Me too I look up my exes a lot~ I seriously absolutely don't have any ulterior motives but it's just because I'm curious about their new lives
167
14

응 |2017.09.08 20:27 신고하기
I understand OPㅋㅋbut.. it's possible to think about your ex if you've dated them for only 1~2 years but 9 years? I would ask him more about it even though he said that he didn't have any ulterior motives. Just asked him and say that you suddenly started to wonder if he ever regretted breaking up with her or if he still has some feelings for her.
166
6

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2017.09.08 18:28 신고하기
ㅇㅇ I think that it's possible that he didn't have any other thoughts.... I even search up my old best friends, the most delinquent student at school and the one who ranked #1 in the whole school... If not, I search up my ex boyfriend too when I"m boredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I seriously don't have any thoughts... I just think "oh, looks like he's married ㅇㅇ"
45
2

현실 |2017.09.08 18:30 신고하기
It's possible that he was just curious if he only searched her up once or twice but .. looking into all the accounts that had her name is a bit oba (T/N: over the top) no?
38
7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com