Tuesday, September 5, 2017

[instiz] KOREAN "TRENDING" HOTDOGS

[instiz] THIS HOTDOG TASTES DELICIOUS DESPITE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE








original post: here

1. Personally, I really want to eat itㅜㅜㅜ 

2. It'll be delicious if it was pickled, it's like putting pickles on pizzas

3. I tried this with pickled cucumber in Japan, I was so shocked at how good it was

4. Nowadays, cucumber dishes are really the trend

5. ???? I really like cucumbers but this one is way too bigㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Visual shockㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I really like cucumbers, I wanna tryㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

[instiz] THIS HOTDOG WOULD STRAIGHT UP SUIT KOREANS' TASTEBUDS







original post: here

1. Ah this looks disgusting

2. It looks so Japanese....

3. It looks like that monster in "The Host" but smaller scale and fried... I hope they removed the bones before

4. It looks delicious...

5. Ew I hate fish

6. Wow I'm actually curious

7. Because they kept the head on, I don't wanna eat it anymore..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com