Friday, September 8, 2017

**GRAPHIC** [enter-talk] VIDEO OF UKISS KISEOP'S SMOKE BOMB EXPLOSION






It's a relief that only the area around his eye needs to get fixed...
Imagine if they had to operate his eye too..



I seriously knew nothing about Ukiss Kiseop,
but I looked him up and he's very handsome and has such a nice skin
what to do ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
They still can't perform any sutures on his hand,,,,I'm so worried

I hope we'll be able to see him like this againㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


post response:
[+145][-9]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 01:02 신고하기
As someone who've been burnt before, I feel worried for him. The side of my hand got burnt once and there's a big scar that I have and it's my complex, imagine a celebrity burning his face, just how distressed he must be, he must be so hurt right now.. You can't imagine how much it hurts to have your body burnt and the stress he must've experienced too, he must be so upset right nowㅜㅜㅜ
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 04:18 신고하기
Ukiss... Such a shame. I hope that Kiseop goon heals fast~ I hope that his face won't be too scarred
12
0

9년차키스미 |2017.09.08 11:55 신고하기
I'm a fan of Ukiss ever since their debut, the agency barely said anything about this incident while they were so quick to release news about Kevin quittingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIf you look up Ukiss on the searches, you'll be able to read the post that I wrote about them, they've endured so much for the past 9 years....They stayed together for the past 9 years, I really want to take care of them
10
0

봄 |2017.09.07 23:08 신고하기
I seriously hope he heals completely soon, I saw the video getting released and I was so shocked. Imagine how shocked he was, it must've been so painfulㅠㅠ
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 00:35 신고하기
I hope he heals soon
5
0

ㅇ |2017.09.08 16:29 신고하기
I hope they're not actually going to cut his finger off...? Since they can't suture his hand ,,No wayㅠㅠㅠ
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 10:21 신고하기
Hul it's a relief that he spared his eye.. His eyes are the most important
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 09:41 신고하기
They were a group that I liked before..ㅠㅠ They're not even my bias but I feel so upset for them..
3
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com