Thursday, September 7, 2017

[enter-talk] THE MEMBER WITH AMAZING MENTALITY IN WANNA ONE


It's Lai Guanlin
there was a rap corner on a variety show
and the guy forced him to say "All of you are below me"
and he replied "no this is wrong"
He of course said that with wit and jokingly
but I was shocked even as another group's fan


post response:
[+435][-17]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.07 00:21 신고하기
Lai Guanlin has a very strong mentality, even on P101 when he was about to get eliminated, he wasn't shaken. I was so shocked when I watched him, he's still a kid but he's amazing, gotta acknowledge what has to be acknowledged 
101
1

Ss |2017.09.07 12:17 신고하기
The more I see him the more he looks like the convicted type, he's very rational and he's also humble. At first, when he still hasn't debuted yet, I didn't really like him, but my opinion about him changed
85
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.07 01:42 신고하기
Mentality flower boy Guanlin
51
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.07 15:59 신고하기
He had one of the best mentality on P101.. He dropped below top20 and his debut wasn't even confirmed ㅇㅇ He also wasn't that fluent in Korean either, but he's very prudent and has a lot of deep thoughts, I think the general public found him quite alright as a guy and started cheering on him, he's young, handsome and rich.
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.07 13:55 신고하기
They're completing their Energetic promotions this week and everyone will return to their agencies to rest, but Guanlin said that he'll be studying Korean by watching the Goblin.. He's a hard worker
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.07 16:06 신고하기
What's even more amazing about him on P101 is that he was one of the youngest. But when they could ask a favor to the PD, he didn't even say stuff like "I wanna see my parents" he just said "I want to stand on the stage".Looks like he was very earnest in becoming a singer. 
26
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com