Sunday, September 10, 2017

[enter-talk] IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY AN IDOL


Will you actually be able to love the fans?
You have a bunch of sasaengs following you around but you have to endure it
You have to show them love as a business and do fanservice for them
I can't say that I would like my fans, but I will still feel thankful?

post response:
[+315][-5]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 01:49 신고하기
Sunggyu said that once in an interview that after he finishes a concert he always feels weak and useless. Even Hyuna, she said something similar. Anyways, I think that more than they like the fans, they know that they exist as idols thanks to the fans
267
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 01:40 신고하기
I know that it's a very trashy mentality to think like that, but I will judge depending on the fans' visuals
243
106

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 01:45 신고하기
Celebrities' jobs is based on providing service for the fans as customers, I wouldn't think that when they go "fans are jjang" and things like that are true, but even to fans, this relationship is a business relationship. They can show their cute and cool sides to the fans and make money in return, while the fans will receive happiness in their daily lives
190
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 14:49 신고하기
I don't think I'd look at the fans' visuals.. It's the same thing when your hoobaes/friends/sunbaes tell you you're cute or pretty, you're happy because they praise you ㅇㅇ And you just feel very thankful
109
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 10:27 신고하기
Seriously some groups must hate their fans to death. As soon as they leave work, they have people shoving cameras in their faces to take pictures and all the fans are screaming and swearing at the same time, then when you walk on the streets, it's even worse, they touch you and sometimes hurt you too. If it was me, I would've lost it already
99
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 10:29 신고하기
At first, you'd like them to death, but after a while, it becomes a natural thing to have
98
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 10:53 신고하기
More than liking them to death, I think they'll take a big part of my thoughts everyday
92
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com