Wednesday, August 2, 2017

[naver] 'SIXTEEN' SAMUEL, HE'S ALREADY A MONSTER ROOKIE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY




(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)


1. [+1,359, -52]
I hope that he spends a cool summer and a cool sweet sixteen. Samuel, you're hotter than the sun, Megaton Bomb... Samuel, fighting~~!!

2. [+1,043, -36]
Samuel... please do your best and never change... we will also always support you with the same heart.... I'm genuinely congratulating you on your debt...

3. [+1,000, -33]
His album is seriously perfect... Muel did so well on his first showcaseㅎㅎ Thank you Brave Brothers..ㅋㅋ

4. [+867, -28]
I'm supporting Samuel :)

5. [+741, -25]
Muel-ahㅜㅜ I'll always support youㅜㅜ

6. [+207, -7]
Seriously, he looks like such a baby when he's shy but he looks cool when he works seriouslyㅠㅠ Samuel






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com