Saturday, August 26, 2017

[instiz] PRICE OF GIFTS THAT TAEYANG BOUGHT FOR THE PANELISTS OF "I LIVE ALONE"





Han Hyejin's pouch ~1150$





Park Narae's pouch ~1200$





Jun Hyunmoo's shirt ~710$





Kian's hoodie ~2300$



This didn't get aired, but Lee Shiyeon received this bag ~2360$

post response: +6
original post: here

1. ?????????????????? Hul

2. Wait a minuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. Even if I had as much money as him, I wouldn't be able to spend like that...

4. Taeyang did a collab with Fendi, aren't all of these sponsored?

5. Me too, I wanna make as much money and spend it on others, but the truth is that I'm poorㅠㅠ  Taeyang is cool

6. It's hard for rich people to spend that much on other people too, Taeyang is amazing bb

7. My life goal is to become friends with Taeyang..

8. ㅎㅎㅎ Even with a wealthy life, it's hard to share, amazing from Taeyang

9. They live in a different world...

10. Youngbae is amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com