Monday, August 21, 2017

[enter-talk] HUL ONEW'S FANSITE HAS FINALLY CLOSED DOWN



"Those 9 long years, although we lack resources, thank you for staying with us. Farewell."

After 9 years ㄷㄷㄷ I'm not even a Shawol but I'm shocked...
This person spent all those years away like that, she must have mixed feelings ㅜㅜ

post response:
[+816][-3]
original post: here
워후 |2017.08.21 12:29 신고하기
Even this fansite is closing down. This just proves how big this scandal is. Me too, I just decided right now to quit his fandom. Like the fansite master, I was a fan of him ever since his debut and for all this time, he never caused any big scandal and had a clean image, but it all went away in one instance... At first, I was also in denial but as time went on, even prosecutors started to get involved... Lee Jinki, I didn't know that you would be capable of something like this. It was so peaceful until now.. I think that the solution would be self-reflection and army enlistment
103
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.21 11:40 신고하기
This one too.. and she was so devoted to take his pictures..
92
3
"Time spent together up until now gave me happiness. Thank you"
ㅇㅇ |2017.08.21 10:53 신고하기
The fansites that closed so far: Onew Sama, On the record, 너ㄹㅈ  (T/N: not sure of the last one)
68
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.21 17:40 신고하기
Seriously, 'Onew Sama' had so many followers on Twitter. She had almost 83K followers... f*ck, She was one of the first Shawols and could even become one of the leading fansites for Shawols... f*ck Onew-yah, why did you do thatㅠㅜㅠㅜ Sigh, I'm goign crazy every time a fansite closes down
64
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.21 15:27 신고하기
I'm so speechless towards kids who are shielding him for being drunk. If some drunk man touched me, I would be so furious
64
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.21 18:27 신고하기
Closing down quietly like this is very considerate
57
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com