Sunday, August 6, 2017

[enter-talk] DO I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO STREAM MY BIAS' SONG TO BE A FAN?

Image result for naver chart
(pic not included)

I'm a fan, but do I MUST buy my bias' albums and stream their songs? If I don't buy them, does it make me not a fan at all? I really want to stream too, but with the monthly allowance I have, it's just too expensive. I think it's a bit wrong to say that you're not a fan if you can't stream nor buy your bias' album, is being a fan automatically mean that you have to do stuff materially for your bias? You can't just be a fan in your heart because you like a group?
I thought that being a fan means you can just save pictures of your bias in your phone and watch their videos from time to time, without the need to physically do something for them. 
Anyways, I just got this random thought during the day so I thought I'd write it down.

post response:
[+145][-440]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.06 12:53 신고하기
When you don't stream, they don't receive any awards, you're gonna be disappointed and bitter about it, I can't believe there are so many people without common sense out there
288
14

ㅇ |2017.08.06 13:37 신고하기
Fans only need to love their bias am I not right? Do we have to absolutely give them something too? I seriously can't understand our country's fan culture
281
87

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.06 12:52 신고하기
Yeah ok, if you can't even stream for them, you have no right to be happy when they win an award
167
326

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.06 13:12 신고하기
This doesn't make any sense?
115
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.06 14:46 신고하기
You know you can still stream on Melon whenever they hold an event and you don't have to pay right; aren't you just too lazy to stream?
90
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.06 14:23 신고하기
Of course you can be a fan just by listening to their music, watching their videos and lives on music shows, but those fans aren't the ones who will make my bias win any awards and they'll be the ones upset about it later too.  But I also think that it's wrong to force people to stream or buy albums 
63
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.06 14:36 신고하기
It's not like it's a crime to not be able to stream their music;
58
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com