Friday, July 28, 2017

[teen stories] WRITE DOWN YOUR MOST PAINFUL CRUSH STORIES


Me and that other girl had the same crush when we were in middle school 1st year,
there was a day when my crush was starring at me the whole day in my class and made my heart flutter so much all day,
but what I discovered later was that he wasn't starring at me but at the other girl

post response:
[+242][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 20:41 신고하기
All the kids writing here, I hope that you'll find love in the future with someone else than that crush!
147
1

ㅇ |2017.07.28 11:51 신고하기
My crush lives downstairs and I live on the floor above, whenever I want to see him I always send my friends off so I can go downstairs and we would meet eyes..Whenever we met eyes, my heart fluttered so much but when he met eyes with my friend, she would always say that her heart wasn't fluttering at all..But 2 weeks later, I found him dating my friend...And my crush told me that he really likes my friend...
127
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 01:37 신고하기
I just broke up with a guy and it hasn't been long since I was his girlfriend, but we had to change the seating placements in the class and he ended up sitting behind me. But everyday I would hear what he talks about and he keeps asking his new girlfriend if she ate, if she's okay, that f*cker
114
2

|2017.07.28 11:43 신고하기
1 year ago, there was this guy who would always smile at me and I somehow started smiling back at him too, but later I found that it was because he knew who my crush was so he was laughing at me. And of course, that guy was my crush f*ck ㅋ^^
101
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 18:07 신고하기
There's this crush that I had for 4 years who's dating a friend of us for a while and for their 50 days, that girl came to me and asked me to write a letter for her boyfriend to help her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since I write well, I helped my friend write it but I seriously cried while writing it... And I literally wrote the letter thinking that I was the one writing to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.... There's no other dumber f*cks I know than me..ㅋㅋㅋ
93
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com