Wednesday, July 26, 2017

[naver] 'WEEKLY IDOL' MAMAMOO VS GFRIEND, THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY... GFRIEND RECEIVES THE PUNISHMENT



(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here


1. [+599, -34]
Gfriend and Mamamoo's chemistry is daeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+623, -54]
As expected, Mamamoo played well

3. [+408, -25]
MaFriend were so funㅎㅎ

4. [+479, -53]
Wheein was freaking pretty with her hair up

5. [+322, -50]
GFriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they were too funny

6. [+148, -3]
I laughed for the whole hour. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mamamoo and Gfriend were the ones playing the games but my neck was hurtingㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+137, -5]
I couldn't even tell that one hour went by. It was fun to watch. MaFriend were the best. Gfriend 5th mini album, hit daebak



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com