Monday, July 24, 2017

[instiz] TO BE A GUY AND LIVE WITH SUZY'S FACE VS TO BE A GIRL AND LIVE WITH PARK BOGUM'S FACE





vs





post response: +3

original post: here

1. Even if a girl had Park Bogum's face, I'd still find her pretty so I choose the second

2. Any of those 2 can lead you to a happy lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suzy lowkey looks handsome and vice versa for Park Bogum

3. If Suzy was a man, I'd find him handsome...

4. 2222 I actually thought about this last week, that I would want to live with Park Bogum's face

5. Suzy would be handsome if she was a man and Park Bogum would be pretty if he was a girl...Just give me any of those 2

6. 11111 It would be so comfortable to live as a man

7. 111 I wanna try living as a man for once, and Suzy would look quite handsome as a guy

8. That's a happy concern

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com