Monday, July 17, 2017

[instiz] HIT OR MISS NAM JOOHYUK AND KRYSTAL EXPRESSIONS WHEN ACTING





post response: +7

original post: here

1. Krystal suits roles that are refreshing like the one she had on "Heirs" more..

2. Nam Joohyuk goes way too overboard with his expressions for the water god..

3. I think Krystal is fine..

4. The more I watch the more Okay I am with itㅋㅋㅋ 
 > So true, I've always thought that their acting was crappy at firstㅠㅠ  but the more I watched the more okay I am with them!

5. I find it hard to watch both of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I think that Krystal isn't that bad for pulling those arrogant roles? Of course that's just me..

7. But Krystal is pretty good..?

8. Krystal acts like those American drama people, her expressions don't make me feel uncomfortable though

9. Krystal's acting are always the same

10. I lost my words when I saw Nam Joohyuk's gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com