Monday, July 31, 2017

[enter-talk] "LEAVE YOUR GROUP AND GO PROMOTE IN CHINA" IDOL WHO RECEIVED HARSH CRITICISM THROUGH COMMENTS


Jackson received a Chinese comment on his V app saying "Leave your group and go promote in China"
When Jackson read the comments he said "Whenever I do something, there's a lot of people who like it, but there are also a lot of people who hate it", he added "But whenever I read bad comments about me, it just makes me grow stronger"
He also said "To those people who don't like me, you just want to make me work even harder and persevere stronger, thank you"
and then he switched back to Korean "I'm just gonna work hard as GOT7's Jackson and I will succeed as GOT7's Jackson"

Jackson is so refreshing, he's freaking cool

post response:
[+244][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 22:26 신고하기
I'm an EXO-L and I gotta praise him for what he did f*ck I wished all our Chinese members had his mentality
104
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 22:21 신고하기
Jackson shows who's the bigger person. He's amazing, the pigeons all bashed the people who left their group just to leave the group themselves after, they even said they'd never leave EXOㅋㅋㅋㅋ
72
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 22:01 신고하기
My friend is an agase and whenever she feels insecure, Jackson always reassures her, I like him
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 23:18 신고하기
Seun-randeungie, Wang puppy, Seunie I love you♥
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 23:57 신고하기
Nowadays, Jackson has lots of solo promotion and he has a lot of MCing to do so a lot of fans felt insecure, he chose the right timing to comfort us, thank you...ㅠ
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.01 01:09 신고하기
It must be because he's from JYP, all the kids there are good kids
13
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com