Thursday, June 29, 2017

[instiz] THE KIND OF BORING CLICHE IN CROSS DRESSING DRAMAS

t/n: dramas where girls dress like guys

When you look at the pattern...


When the roommate gets suspicious

1. They don't shave

"Don't you shave?"
"O.....Of course...I do!!"
"But there's no razors in the washroom"
"I just don't shave often..."

2. No hair on their pretty legs

"Wow your legs are so pretty"
"Yeah I originally look like this"
"You don't even have hair"
"Yeah I originally don't have hair"

3. They live with only guys

"Why...Why are you stripping off!!"
"What the hell, we're all guys here why are you making a fuss"
"It's disgusting, put on something!"
"Why are you blushing"

4. They must take the shower alone




And then there's the crucial moment



"So, you're a girl right?"

when this happens,



Can we flip the situation and make him turn out to be actually just a guy?

post response: +1

original post: here

1. Seriously the cross dressing dramas are too boring and childishㅠㅠ

2. That's right, I will be willing to sell my soul for him to be a real guy for once

3. I just want to see the whole dynamic getting reversed and have a cross dress of a guy entering an all girl environment

4. Even though  the stories are obvious, I still enjoy themㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

5. Because of this, I want to see a flower boy version now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. But even if those cross dressing stuff are cliche, I still watch them as soon as they get released because it's still fun

7. If they made a webtoon of this, it'll be so fun to read

8. I wanna see a guy disguised as a girl for once

9. And anyone can tell that it's a girl already 

10. Even with their short hair, it still looks like a short haircut for girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com