Wednesday, June 14, 2017

[instiz] 2 MALE CELEBRITIES THAT I FIND HOT, BUT WHOSE VISUALS CAN'T BE ACKNOWLEDGED BECAUSE THEY LOOK WEIRD

Kim Woobin









Lee Jongsuk









When I see them in real life, they're so hot
but on male communities, no one acknowledges their visuals
It's almost as if they were seen as being ugly

original post: here

1. They're just hit or miss....

2. In my eyes, I really don't know whether they're handsome, but they're sexy for sure...

3. Because Kim Woobin looks like a dinosaur.....ㅠㅠ 

4. More than being flower boys, they looks charming. Kim Woobin is the type that I would like to get a hug from since he looks so manly and Lee Jongsuk is the type that I would like to hug since he looks meek. Anyways I like both

5. At first when I saw them, I never thought they were handsome, but the more I see them, the more I wonder how did I not find them handsome beforeㅇㅅㅇ 

6. Isn't it because they're celebrities...? Since they're celebrities people would expect them to be above average handsome

7. Visuals are all subjective but... The fact is that they're both coolㅇㅇㅇㅇ 

8. Both are jjang handsome, Lee Jongsuk is 100% my ideal type

9. My male friends around me all think that Kim Woobin is the handsome one, but I don't know... I think Lee Jongsuk is more my type

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com