Monday, May 1, 2017

[naver+instiz] PRODUCE 101 FINISHED WIPING OUT THE LOW RANK TRAINEES

[naver] "PRODUCE 101" LOW RANK TRAINEES ALL FINISHED PACKING UP AND LEFT... "THE RECORDING SET IS A SEA OF TEARS"


post response: +56

original post: here

1. [+1909, -29]
There's lots of people in the higher ranks who had no screen time so no one are aware of them either. Even the more talented trainees didn't have a chance to stand out yet. Everyone who are entering in through their companies, or who got in by being independent trainees, don't give up, I hope you will all continue to work hard and show us cool results eventually! The more I watch this, the more attached to everyone I get, I hope they all debut!

2. [+1390, -36]
This breaks my heart seriously.... There must be so many trainees who didn't even have a chance to appear on TV

3. [+983, -13]
There must have been so many other trainees who survived the 1st episode's battle and went to the broadcast... Even if you gave them attention now, it's already too late. This is too unfair

4. [+754, -26]
I hope all 101 of them succeed

5. [+830, -61]
As soon as I read stuff like that, I just wish that unfair programs like those stopped for good. They use the kids only for business purposes. I know that this is a competitive society but... Those audition programs are purposely made to perpetuate injustice

6. [+423, -37]
I really hope Kwon Hyunbin gets eliminated, his characters didn't show at first because he got lucky but he doesn't even feel sorry towards the other members and the way he acts like a social loafer is just hopeless. The other people in his team must've received the blow because of him too. People in universities who act like him are seriously the most hated

[instiz] "PRODUCE 101" LOW RANK TRAINEES ALL FINISHED PACKING UP AND LEFT... "THE RECORDING SET IS A SEA OF TEARS"

original post: here

1. I can already predict that Jisung and Gunhee would be crying.. 

2. My heart is already hurtingㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Please don't let my brats pack their bags, don't leave ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. Yonggukie I beg you stay...

4. Yongguk please stay with usㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't go home yet... 

5. Did that Mansae 2 seconds guy survived?ㅠㅠ  I got so sad when I watched the broadcastㅠㅠ  Please stay ㅠㅠ 

6. Wontak-ah... Taemin-ah... Please

7. I wonder if Yongguk and Taewoo made it...

8. Wontak-ieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  OMG I'm too worried right nowㅠㅠ  Jaechanie, Donghan-ah, Taewoo... Everyone...

9. Yongguk-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Ah Kim Yongguk I beg youㅠㅠ  Kim Yongguk stick with usㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com