Tuesday, April 25, 2017

[teens stories] THERE WAS A F*CKING CAT FIGHT IN OUR CLASSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


For reference, our school separates girls and guys classes

There was this girl who went into the guys’ class next to our class
She kinda likes a guy in that class?

But she’s too obvious about it so everyone is aware of it
The guys started to date another girl some days ago
But his girlfriend is friends with that girl and they hang out togetherㅇㅇ

And that girl who liked the guy at first started to talkshit about the guy’s girlfriend on her back and is always ignoring her (for ease, let’s just call them girl and girlfriend)

Originally, the girlfriend used to be chubby but she lost weight and became super pretty.
But that girl sent a picture of the girlfriend when she was still chubby to her boyfriend, and pretended that she didn’t know about it. But anyone can tell that she did a questionable thing.

She was cosplaying as the victim and was wondering why people were mad at her.
But to be honest, most of the kids were taking the girlfriend’s side
Since she’s out-going, there are a lot of guys who like her

And this is what happened in the corridor

Girlfriend: yah, why did you harm me?
Girl: when did I? (in a very disrespectful tone)
Girlfriend: you harmed me, ever since I started to date XX, you still like XX right?
Girl: no I don’t?
Girlfriend: but why did you harm me then? You sent him my past pictures and say bad stuffs about me on my back, you think that I didn’t know about it?
Girl: what are you saying?
Girlfriend: you did it but you don’t understand? You see, when I started dating XX, you went to talkshit on my back but the kids came and told me what you told them. Stop pretending

And since then, that girl stopped talking
And the kids around them were just like “ooh” and the guy was just standing there watching them

It was funnier since the girl was acting disrespectful on purpose but girlfriend was just calmly laying down the factsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even though you might think that that what girlfriend did was bad,
What girl did was even worseㅇㅇ

After that, the girlfriend was like “why aren’t you saying anything? You talked a lot behind my back no? because XX is here, you can’t talk anymore? Should we go in a classroom?”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You might think that she went too far by doing this in front of her crush but
Ever since then, that girl always says that she’d give up on her crush everyday

post response:
[+197][-29]
original post: here

ㄱㅊㄴ |2017.04.25 17:05 신고하기
But that girl who’s dating a guy that her friend likes isn’t normal either?
237
340

ㆍ |2017.04.25 17:08 신고하기
If they like the same guy at the same time, I don’t think that they would be able to date him
106
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 16:42 신고하기
I get why his girlfriend is popular
73
36

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 19:00 신고하기
I don’t know about this…. I think that both of them are the same. That friend likes the guy and always makes it obvious, so seeing how the other girl ended up dating the guy makes her so-so to me. I seriously think that both of them are bad seeing how the girlfriend didn’t say anything to that girl and ended up dating her crush. Of course, anyone can tell that the girl who liked him first did something bad too
69
3

아이고 |2017.04.25 18:14 신고하기
1. Since she started her friend’s crush, she’s not normal to scream loudly at her friend and asking her why she harmed her. 2. Her friend is not normal for sending her pictures to her boyfriend. Conclusion) both of them weren’t even friends in the first place
42
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com