Tuesday, April 11, 2017

[teens stories] I HAD MY PERIODS AT THE ACADEMY AND A GUY DID THIS TO MEㅠㅠ

 I just came back from the academy. And we had an exam today?
The people who were done with the exam were going one by one to the teacher’s office to submit their exam before going home.
I was on my way to the teacher’s office and a guy with whom I’m not close with came out almost at the same time as me.
I was walking in the corridor and was opening the teacher’s door but suddenly, he tapped me on my shoulders lightly. So I turned back and he said to me carefully “ah there’s a little stain on your back..”.
Seriously, I was so taken aback at that time so my face immediately turned red.. but I felt that he was even more surprised when he saw my expression so he apologized, and removed the hoodie he was wearing and gave it to me… he told me to wrap it around my waist….. ah but I was too embarrassed so my face kept getting redder and I said “ah….ah.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ” he then said that he could hand in my exam for me and told me to go home first..
Ah I just went straight home because I was too embarrassed and I feel so thankful nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I was so shocked that I couldn’t even thank himㅠㅠㅠㅠ..
Now that I’m home and looked down, I leaked so much.. and I was wearing a light-coloured skirt… ha… how did I not noticeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I’m going back to the academy on Friday so do you think that I can just give it back to him?
Should I buy him something? - what should I do??... ah seriously, I’m too shy..ㅜㅜ will he think that I’m gross…



post response:
[+1,252][-23]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.09 18:31 신고하기
He looks like someone who was raised extremely well
639
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.09 18:19 신고하기
Wow, hella heart fluttering.. you should wash his hoodie and buy him something like chocolate milk!!
429
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.09 18:23 신고하기
People usually don’t even say anything..ㅋㅋ he’s awesome..
372
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.09 22:45 신고하기
Back then, I had a stain because of my period and it reminds me of the a guy at my academy who shielded me saying that I sat on a strawberry at the cafeteria. But there weren’t any strawberries on the menu that day
113
1

ㅊ |2017.04.10 00:31 신고하기
He must be such a good son, pretty
89
1

ㅇ |2017.04.09 21:30 신고하기
Ha such a sweet guy… he’s so nice
67
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com