Tuesday, April 11, 2017

[enter-talk] DON'T YOU THINK THEY'RE ACTUALLY DATING???

What are they doing??? They had to shoot a hugging scene, but they kept on hugging like that even after a while, do they really need to stay like that for so long????!!!!!

They look like they're head over heals over each other~~~~Soooooo suspicious~~


Seriously you wouldn't even know if they could actually be dating each other in real life~ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Seriously though, you can feel their affection!!


Look at the eye levelsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ That's the standard formula


Boyoungie is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Even as a girl, her loveliness kills me!!


Their height difference is love, even if it's just acting, if someone did that to me, my heart would explode from the flutterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


From the way he holds her hand it looks like he's bringing a baby to the kindergartenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Park Hyungsik must find Park Boyoung so adorable right~~?


Omo? Why is this there?ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


Seriously if both of them were dating each other, I will seriously congratulate them with all my might
They 100% suit each other so well, there's no refutation..


post response:
[+101][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.11 23:05 신고하기
Seriously am I living under the same sky as Park Boyoung? Does time flow differently with me and Park Boyoung? I feel the time progress with me, but it looks like the time is going backwards with her... She's way older than Park Hyungsik but she looks so much younger... She's the only one living in her world right...
17
0

ㅇ |2017.04.11 23:10 신고하기
They suit each otherㅋㅋㅋpuppy couple
14
0

ㅋㅋ |2017.04.11 23:51 신고하기
To be honest, they should at least be crushing over each other...
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.12 00:26 신고하기
Seriously I really feel like they have some feelings going on ㅋㅋㅋSuch a cute girl and such a puppy-like guy fitting each other so well shooting kiss scenes and hug scenes together..
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.12 00:02 신고하기
I'm a woman and I wanna hug Park Boyoung because of how cute she is
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.12 01:38 신고하기
If I was a guy, I would fall for a woman like Park Boyoung too
7
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com