Sunday, April 2, 2017

[enter-talk] CRAZYㅋㅋ HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD WINNER'S NEW SONG?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

For real, it's freaking good. There was a short teaser on Yang Hyunsuk's Instagram
but I'm seriously getting goosebumps now that we can finally hear Foolㅠ
The song is one thing but the MV is real awesome
I can't find the right words to express itㅠ
They have that dope? feel that just makes you want to join the fandomㅠㅠㅠ
The foreign unnies came in and started dancing with them.
Seriously it was crazy dope
F*ck f*ck it's so my styleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The title is called Really Really

And it will come out the 4th of April at 4PM!












post response:
[+470][-45]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 01:14 신고하기
Right? This time they totally gave me a different feel?? Really Really feels so new..... I cried while watching the teaserㅎ the teaser from today was good tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is from Fool!
117
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 01:21 신고하기
4/4 4pm
110
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 01:23 신고하기
When this guy appeared in the dance part in Really Really, I almost peed my pants
108
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 01:26 신고하기
For real, although the teasers from Really Really and Full were short, I was so mesmerized when I watched them. Especially Fool. I just feel like my surroungding became cold. And everytime Kang Seung's voice came in, it gave me chills.. I didn't know that it was gonna last this longㅠㅠ Also Kang Seungyoon was the one who produced Really Really and Fool. As for Really Really, Mino said that he would participate in it but since he got busy, it wasn't possible. Fool's dance was made by Lee Seunhoon, I wanna see them soonㅠㅠㅠ
58
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 02:39 신고하기
Blow big my brats, I love you guys♡
41
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com