Wednesday, March 15, 2017

[teens stories] MY CRUSH IS DATING WITH THE NEW GIRL AT OUR ACADEMY

First of all, I wear pretty heavy makeup and I asked my crush whether he liked pure/innocent makeup more and he told me that he didn’t mind if a girl has a though or innocent image. I’m in the same class as my crush and there was a new girl that came to our academy. She kinda has that innocent image. She said that she was studying arts. She has long hair and fair skin. Although she had full makeup on, it looked very light. Her body is pretty good and she’s on the skinnier side? She dresses cleanly and she wears her clothes pretty well. She’s not that tall but she looks overall pretty feminine and innocent.

When she came in, all the guys from our academy were aware of her and they were glancing at her from time to time. She has a pretty face and even a girl would say that she’s pretty. Even so, I didn’t thought much about her. There’s a new teacher in our academy who came in only 3 months ago and even so, he memorized her name. It also looks like he makes more conversation with her than the other kids. My friend is dating my crush’s friend and she came and told me that my crush confessed to that new girl. I liked my crush for 3 years…



post response:
[+450][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.15 17:06 신고하기
Right, but don't start hating on that innocent girl. That's the worse mindset
198
53

ㅇ |2017.03.15 00:02 신고하기
Ah crazy, why is my heart getting worked up? F*ck did you cry? F*ck I'm having mixed feelings. F*ck f*ck I'm losing my mind... find strength f*ck
164
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.15 08:19 신고하기
Find strength.. you will meet someone even better than your crush!
87
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.15 20:53 신고하기
If he confessed to a new girl in such a short time, that just means that he's superficial. Meet someone nice OP-yah.
66
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.15 20:28 신고하기
The best replyㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ OP didn't write this post to curse at that girl. She's just jealous of her and hurt, that's why she wrote it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are you overreactingㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you can't even comfort her, how must she feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
48
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.15 19:21 신고하기
Ah.. when I read the last part about liking him for 3 years, my heart broke... OP-yah find strength! Let's meet a better guy♡
29
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com