Thursday, March 2, 2017

[instiz] SEO KANGJOON CREATING A BUZZ WHILE EATING A WATER MELON BECAUSE IT LOOKED TOO EROTIC



- Wow Seo Kangjoon…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s eating it because he was hungry but why does it look so erotic…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He’s just eating a water melon but why does it look sexy…

- Seo Kangjoon looks like this when he’s shooting a kiss sceneㄷㄷㄷ

- No but who eats water melon like that……ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have to watch this another 20 times


- Looks like he’s kissing the water melon… why do I keep watching it??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ











post response: +2
original post: here

1. Wow

2. Ah I seriously like this

3. I want to become a water melon…

4. Oof … o-<-<

5. For real, his face is alpha go….. he’s a face genius…. Haaa….

6. No why… why are you like this… (blush)

7. Wow… what in the world … (blush

8. Ahh I like this!!!! Kyah!!!

9. Ha…. I have to watch this 2392703198423 times more, and then I need to study..

10. Seriously, I bet that all the Jungle staffs became fan of Seo Kangjoon after thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com