Tuesday, March 7, 2017

[instiz] THE BONE THEY REMOVE FROM A BOXY JAW SURGERY (GRAPHIC)



It's not a clean cut white bone that comes out
they literally shave everything even with the bloody parts





original post: here

1. Ewww... Why did I see this

2. Square jaws' bones are seriously like that... ? I thought that it was all muscle build up so your jaw ended up looking this way...

3. I wonder which part of the chin that is.. It's worse than what I've imagined, I thought it would be a clean cut like those you see with lasers

4. EEwwwwww... There's way too much blood coming out...

5. Woow seeing how the chin came off, I assume they didn't take out the skin that came with it?
 > They probably used the skin for lifting after!

6. Wow amazing... Me too I wanted to have one but it's scary

7. Wow if your chin is not extremely square, you shouldn't do that, I think you can achieve a slimmer chin with just massaging it

8. They removed more than I've expected...

9. How painful that must be..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com