Wednesday, March 29, 2017

[enter-talk] THE SCHOOL WHERE NAYEON GRADUATED IS MY SCHOOL NOW


Seongdeok all girls middle school
Kang Dong highschool --> Apgujeong Highschool (graduated)
Gunguk university

It's so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Nayeon graduated from Seongdeok all girls middle school and now I'm in my 3rd year here

Last year, we had a auditorium meeting for the clubs and Nayeon suddenly appeared and greeted us through the screenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Ah and Ok Taecyeon also greeted usㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Our school's teacher's friend's son is friend with Ok Taecyeon... That's why he appeared, anyways we saw Nayeon and Taecyeon

At first I was wondering why Nayeon randomly appeared like that, but turned out she graduated from our school...





During the "Ooh Ahh" era, in her "thanks to" she mentioned "Junghye teacher" and "Soonae teacher" they are our school's music teacher and Japanese teacherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Soonae teacher has been my teacher for a year now
and my Chinese teacher was also Nayeon's teacher, she told us a lot about Nayeon...
She told us that she asked Nayeon "Can you even become a celebrity?" like that and she responded "Of course I can!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
And now my Chinese teacher is regretting having said that to herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
because Nayeon mentioned the other teachers in her "Thanks to" and not my Chinese teacherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Ah and our Chinese teacher is now a Onceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Her phone background is Twice

Ah and Junghye teacher briefly mentioned Nayeon attending our school too!




That's her middle school picture





Here's my uniform and ID proofsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

post response:
[+167][-10]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.03.29 00:58 신고하기
She looked like your typical sunbae with a lot of pride ㅎㅎ
26
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.29 06:24 신고하기
"Of course I can!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah so cute, it must be fascinating seeing someone claim they would be a celebrity in your school and really become one later
23
2

ㄴㅇㄴㅇㄴ... |2017.03.29 10:09 신고하기
Middle school Nayeon was so cute and OP is cute tooㅋㅋㅋ
22
4

아 |2017.03.29 19:34 신고하기
Dahyun is from our school!! All the oppas were asking for her number and rushed down the stairs to see her face when she passed. I was going home once and there were guys from the 3rd year who were talking about how "if you get Dahyun's number, you'r acknowledged" and the other one went "who's Dahyun?" and he replied "that f*cking pretty girl from 1st year" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dahyunie was jjang kind ㅠㅠ When she saw me she would greet me and I thought I was seeing an angel
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.29 22:22 신고하기
As soon as I enter PANN and see a Twice post, I get so nervous... They always maliciously edit gifs to bash on them, a relief that this is a cute post
10
0

염병 |2017.03.29 17:57 신고하기
Im Nayeon looks so proud she's graduating on that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ such a baby
9
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.29 21:37 신고하기
Nayeon was quite pretty when she was young too
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.29 15:12 신고하기
Seongdeok girls must be successful Onces ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com