Saturday, February 4, 2017

[teens stories] MY CRUSH IS F*CKING CUTEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ MY HEART IS FLUTTERING SO HARD

I go to the same academy as my crush and we also walk home towards the same direction so every day, I walk her homeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But today, the academy ended a lot earlier and there's an underground shopping center in from of our academy so we went there to check it out?
And you know how there are stairs that you have to go down to access the underground shopping center rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My crush just ran down the stairs like dadadadadadaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when she was at the bottom, she couldn't keep her balance and fellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but she didn't fall like BANG but more like "aigoo, I fell!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and she was like "uh-cha!" when she got up (T/N: it's kinda hard to explain Korean onomatopoeia but it's like an aegyo-way to express when you are using strength to do something. It's usually used for baby-talks).
She was so cute that I had a heart attack right away. I grabbed her hand to help her get up but realized how small her hand was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I then got my second heart attack..


This gif reminded me of my crush

post response:
[+490][-33]
original post: here

준혁뒤져 |2017.02.04 18:52 신고하기
She said "aigoo I fell"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ more than her looking cute in the guys' eyes.. I'm sure that she's extremely pretty. It's a lie when they say that guys can tell foxes apart..
253
110

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.04 23:38 신고하기
She said "aigoo I fell"....f*ck... If I fell, I would say "f*ck this I'm so annoyed"..
225
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.04 18:51 신고하기
Is it just me or... she's pretending to be cute..
182
57

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.05 00:06 신고하기
I'm pretty sure that the girl's intention was to look good in from of you so she's acting all cute....
85
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.05 00:09 신고하기
?I'm a girl but am I the only one who found that cute? If anything, I found her easy-going?
76
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.05 00:15 신고하기
I'm a PANN-girl too but I understand why people bash PANN so much. "foxy acts, acting cute,..."  think of saying something else that wouldn't hurt the OP instead
58
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.05 00:26 신고하기
Ah crazy b*tches, that's why PANN gets so much hate... when people say that a woman's worst enemy is another woman, it was true; if you guys curse when you are hurt, does other people have to do it too? You guys are seriously embarrassing. OP-yah please ignore all those ignorants
55
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.05 00:37 신고하기
"Ai..goo....I....fell..." alright!
47
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com