Friday, February 24, 2017

[naver] HIGH SCHOOL RAPPER EP.3 REACTIONS

[naver] 'HSR' MC GREE VS MARK, NOT ABOUT THE TRENDS, BUT SKILLS





post response: +355

original post: here

1. [+3,948, -168]
Oh..Mark..
 > Mark was quite good, His skills reflects his ranking just right
 > He was better than I've expected
 > Both Mark and MC Gree did well, I don't know why this is the main article though, the journalists are too much, people should be more enlighten about what really happened

2. [+3.548. -159]
Mark was so good, he was freaking refreshingㄷㄷ

3. [+3.276. -102]
Choi Hamin freaking made me wet my pants

4. [+3.056. -122]
Mark's voice color is seriously distinctive

5. [+2.086, -69]
They did well, they were good

[naver] 'HSR' YANG HONGWON, SHOCKING #5.. CHOI HAMIN DECLARES WAR, MC GREE'S REVENGE



post response: +39

original post: here

1. [+1.095, -20]
The biggest beneficiary today was Lee Surin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt was freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+918, -16]
Choi Hamin is way too goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+698, -4]
Wow Choi Hamin freaking wet my pants

4. [+524, -4]
Wow today was the real deal, Choi Hamin wow

5. [+415, -5]
Choi Hamin wet my pants

[naver] 'HSC' KIM DONG HYUN X MARK, CYPHER OF #6 GROUP, CONFRONTATION AND SIMULTANEOUSLY ARRIVE #2



post response: +25
original post :here

1. [+427, -10]
Mark was freaking good, seriously something that SM would've never been able to come out with appeared

2. [+299, -7]
Ha Minhyung-ah you've worked hard, you were the best todayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+262, -3]
Mark nimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You were too good, you worked hard❤❤ Fighting from now on, MCgree was very good tooㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+267, -5]
Mark is better than I thoughtㅠㅠ Kim Donghyun is good

5. [+234, -4]
Mark, you're always good, don't fuss over the ranking fighting!

[naver] 'HSR' JO WONWOO, STRONG CONTAINER FOR WINNING, GETS 262 POINTS, ARRIVES #1



post response: +10

original post: here

1. [+730, -6]
The more I watch Hamin, the more I like himㅋㅋ You can really see how hardworking he is

2. [+828, -44]
MCgree and Mark were good too, I was always biased against MCgree but I'm seeing him in a new light, he's very hard working, I wish both to continue until the end

3. [+676, -29]
Since Swings told Mark that he had no rhymes, he made 2 words rhymes by cutting the words, it was freaking refreshing

4. [+322. -22]
Since when there were so many Daegu kids

5. [+205, -5]
He was seriously good... As expected

[naver TV] CHOI HA MIN, '#1 RAPPER' CYPHER
t/n: Since EVERYONE in Korea has been raving about Choi Hamin (otherwise known as Osshun) we will translate his performance~ he's definitely worth taking a look at! (we recommend Osshun waves:))



video response: +1,954
original post: here


1. [+3,608, -18]
Wow..Choi Hamin... From today until the end, I'm rooting Choi Hamin..

2. [+3,081, -18]
Seriously he has the personalities and he has the skills, he's the perfect candidate for winning the show

3. [+2,739, -177]
Kim Sunjae was also very good, but no one is mentioning him..  He looks so innocent and he looks like he studies well too but he's nonexistent.. His lyrics and delivery are all good I was sure he'd at least be #2 or #3.. (personally, he's my #1)

4. [+1,860, -95]
Lee Surin I'm only looking at you~~~

5. [+1,839, -5]
Choi Hamin's song last time was too good so I wasn't expecting him to be good at rapping with such force either...He's insaneㅜㅜ  I love you  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com