Wednesday, February 8, 2017

[instiz] NCT DREAM'S CHOREOGRAPHY THAT WAS REVEALED TODAY







post response: +81

original post: here

1. So cool...Mark oppa

2. Ha... It was seriously so cute that I stopped breathing..

3. Seriously they really gave off that boy-ish feel so it was cute and they danced hard on top of it..

4. This album, the choreography and the b-side tracks, everything is perfect!!!!!!!!

5. Tony Testa...I bow before you

6. Wow it's so fascinating!!

7. Wow I can see a bright future for them in SM...

8. OMG I was so worried for the camera when I saw the dance, but it still took all the angles inㅠㅠㅠ  The dance is so cool and refreshing, the cameraman must've worked hardㅠㅠㅠ 

9. As expected, Tony's choreography are all exciting


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com