Saturday, January 28, 2017

[instiz] SM PRODUCED DRAMAS' CONDITION NOWADAYS


To the beautiful you
last episode: 5.2% viewer rating

Prime minister and I
6.1%


Miss Korea
6.2%



Mimi
No viewer ratings reported

Because of those pitiful viewer ratings, people even started calling SM produced dramas "in SM dramas we trust in not watching" (t/n: same sentence used when fans say "in XX music we trust")


*Rules of being a successful actor*
"avoid SM produced dramas"


*SM produced drama "To the beautiful you"*
"I said I would definitely not do it"

But ever since 2015, SM seems to have picked up a bit regarding their dramas


The Day

The merchant

And their dramas in 2016 were just completely abnormal coming from SM

My lawyer, Mr. Jo
Last episode: 17.3%


38 revenue collection unit
4.6%


Jealousy incarnate
11.0%

And now, in 2017, the drama that is currently airing called Missing9



I'm not only talking in terms of viewer ratings, but the quality
They even produce dramas with a story-line that addresses social issues
Their dramas are finally starting to shake off the negative prejudice we have on SM
and the responses have been great so far!

post response: +4

original post: here

1. The day was seriously too amazing of a drama

2. I never expected 38 revenue collection unit to be an SM dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was seriously so fun to watch

3. Jealousy incarnate was such a fun drama, and I remember being shocked discovering it came from SM... Because of the traumatic memory I have of "To the beautiful you"

4. Missing9 is so interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm not someone who watch a lot of dramas and movies, last time I saw a drama before CITT was "It's okay it's love" but I started watching Missing9 religiously

5. Jealousy incarnate was seriously so fun and on the last episode, I found out that it was from SM and got a major shock

6. Missing9 and 38 revenue collection unit are seriously jjang... Even Jealousy incarnateㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. Seriously I was not looking forward to Missing9, so I got shocked at how good it wasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I was originally planning to only watch Chanyeol's parts, but ended up watching the whole thing

8. ?????Jealousy incarnate is SM???? I never knew

9. Hul that girl "Bbalgan" from Jealousy incarnate is from SM... That's whyㅠㅜ 

10. Hul first time I learn that Jealousy incarnate is from SM! Everyone please watch Missing9 is freaking funㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com