Saturday, January 7, 2017

[instiz] IF THIS WAS THE CAST FOR GOBLIN CAN VIEWERS RATING HIT 40% YES/NO


Goblin



Grim reaper



Yoo Deokhwa



Young version of grim reaper



Assistant (t/n: I think she's referring to Deokhwa's grandpa?)



Yoo chairman



treacherous eunuch

post response: +9

original post: here

1. I don't think they'll hit 40% if it was cable drama..

2. I really really really like Kang Dongwon, but Lee Dongwook is our grim reaperㅠㅠ 

3. This casting is movie level I like itㅋㅋㅋ 

4. You get the movie-feel right away I think it'll hit daebak

5. If they made a movie adaptation later, I hope they'll use this!

6. I think it'll be hard, the casting right now is pretty strong already..

7. Of course it can, this casting is movie-level

8. If Kang Dongwon did the grim reaper, imagine how cool he would be ㅠㅠㅠ

9. I'll stop breathing if Kang Dongwon was the grim reaper! But I like the one we have now tooㅎㅎ 

10. OMG that grim reaper..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com