Tuesday, January 10, 2017

[instiz] HIT OR MISS EYE MAKEUP

You leave out the eyeliner and just put eye shadow and do your eyelashes
























post response: +1

original post: here

1. I don't know how I would look like with this makeup, but I like it!

2. Hit for me, it looks innocent

3. If only you have eyelashes, your makeup is completeㅠㅠ

4. It's pretty but my eyes need eyeliner...

5. It's a hit for me, I never wear eyeliner and people around me say that it looks more innocent

6. If you have long eyelashes it'll look pretty... I'll buy some fake lashes and try this on

7. I do that too! I never wear eyelinerㅠㅠ 

8. Hit hit hit, it gives off an innocent vibe

9. Eyeliner doesn't suit me so I can only wear my makeup like this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com