Monday, January 23, 2017

[enter-talk] SUZY'S REALITY IS DAEBAK...

She's too prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When she started singing 'Pretend' from 0:47 sec, I found it so nice... her voice color is awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ her bare face is f*cking pretty too and she's just straight up gorgeousㅠㅠㅠㅠ no matter what hair she has, up or down, she looks so f*cking innocent and luxuriousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when she was showing us her house bit by bit, it was totally nice, I'm jealousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's so real.. When I watched other celebrities' reality show, I have a hard time seeing their real side but I feel like this show is seriously realㅋㅋ she looks so easy-going in real life. She's so freaking pretty with light makeup..





















The file name of her song is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Pretend_final version_seriously final version_real final version_"

post response:
[+511][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.16 01:19 신고하기
She never mentioned Lee Minho's name but said that she had a lot of sweet pictures? It was unexpected but she said it in such a cool way and I somehow liked it... It looks like they dating simply? Anyways, she's freaking pretty
167
13

ㅇ |2017.01.15 15:27 신고하기
Her bare faced skin is seriously like those of babies'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's been awhile since I've seen the easy-going Suzyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously Suzy's pretty even with light makeup.. she's overflowing with the actress vibe
143
19

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 16:20 신고하기
I'm not even her fan but I came to this post for a few times now... I just find Suzy so charming.....
131
12

ㅇㅇㅇ |2017.01.16 01:26 신고하기
No but was I the only one that felt uncomfortable when that guy asked her if she had erotic pictures in her phone? It wasn't the timing for him to say thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was seriously annoyed
92
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.16 03:41 신고하기
Isn't she getting ripped off for buying a simple house like that with all the money she made...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
80
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.16 01:30 신고하기
But the PD is f*cking rude
79
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com