Thursday, December 15, 2016

[teens stories] TODAY, I'VE ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Image result for depression
(T/N: image not included)

Life got so hard after the entrance exam
I'm so out of luck and we don't have money at home
My mom doesn't even treat me like a human
So I went on the Mapo bridge
I wanted to jump off from there but
there was a little kid that came to me and said "nuna, don't cry"
So I grabbed his hands and cried my eyes out

post response:
[+778][-46]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.14 15:01 신고하기
That kid saved you already so please try to live your life until the end. There will be other opportunities. Opportunities that will be presented to no one else but you
173
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.14 14:14 신고하기
My friend, we haven't even lived half of our lives yet
137
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.15 00:13 신고하기
Even if that kid wasn't there, there are cctv's 24/7 on that Mapo bridge so the rescuers would have come to save you, you brat. There's a saying that goes like this "when a sunny spot gets dark, a dark spot gets sunny". Right now, it's gloomy at night but won't that get brighter eventually? Same goes for your life. Even if right now, you see no way out, light will slowly make its way through so don't be depressed. If you overcome your hardship, it will be your success. OP, I'll cheer for your success. Fighting, you can do it.
129
12

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.15 06:51 신고하기
That kid was on the Mapo bridge alone?
45
2

ㅋㅋ |2016.12.15 03:35 신고하기
Why was there a kid there out of the blue?
35
1




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com