Saturday, November 5, 2016

[teens stories] IN ALL HONESTY, WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?

To be honest, I wanna do arts. When I'm drawing, I can't even see the time go by and it's so fun. I really believe that I can draw all day long.
But I wasn't taught art professionally and I don't have that many skills but I really wanna be an artist once I grow upㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Right now, I'm in my 3rd year of middle school and I pondered whether I could study art or not. I searched it up and I have to study art until my 2nd grade of high school if I want to enter an art academy....
My mom is really expecting me to become an elementary school teacherㅠㅠㅠ I can't even dream, and it's so painfulㅠㅠㅠ


post response:

[+234][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.03 22:44 신고하기
To be honest, I don't even think about it. I don't even know what I'm good at or what I liked... 
305
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.04 07:25 신고하기
I wanted to become an idol ever since I was young. I danced and sang everyday and never got tired of it. To be honest, I'm still young but that's really a dream of mine and I haven't told this to anybody. Looks like I would be downvoted a lot  here..ㅎ maybe I won't even get an upvote or downvoteㅇㅅㅇ..ㅎㅎ
208
39

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.04 06:44 신고하기
I don't know. I can't even make sense of what I'm right now... I'm just ashamed and I feel guilty
117
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.04 13:41 신고하기
Anything that earns a lot of money..
82
0

ㅋㅋ |2016.11.04 10:37 신고하기
25 y.o. At that age, I would know what I want to do
65
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com