Saturday, October 15, 2016

[enter-talk] I HATE THE SM STYLE

Image result for sm entertainment
(Picture not included)

I hate the SM style.
Up until now of all the boy groups and girl groups I've seen from SM
I've never thought that once of them were handsome or pretty
In my eyes, they just all look similar

SM has a lot of cold flower boys and cold flower girls(?) people
but since I don't really like people who exude "coldness/chicness/coolness"
I don't think that it's really appealing
I don't think it's only my taste, but
I asked my friend who's a SM fan, if it was possible not to like the SM style
She told me that I was the only oneㅋㅋㅋ

I respect my friend's taste though
but there's so many people out there who like the SM style..
But what I'm speechless about is that they want me to adapt to their tasteㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways, do I have bad taste because I don't like SM's style?
Is there no one but me?

post response:
[+249][-141]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.15 17:35 신고하기
Whether it's SM style or any style, all of them are hit of miss
138
0

ㅇ |2016.10.15 17:43 신고하기
Whether it's SM style or any style it' all comes down to taste, OP just keep liking your bias
112
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.15 14:04 신고하기
The people who like SM's style REALLY like their style a lot They circulate everything about SM around, and you have to understand that SM is part of the Big3 too so any group they release will just increase the number of people liking themㅇㅇ...And of course you should respect each other's opinion, your friend's way of thinking is a shame
108
1

답정녀 |2016.10.15 22:22 신고하기
Looks like the answer is already in the post, OP just continue to like whoever you want ;;;
61
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.15 15:05 신고하기
I like SM's style but...I'm surprised that no one is saying that they don't like it in the comments...ㅎ Of course tastes can be different!! But I like it
55
7


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com