Sunday, August 6, 2017

[naver] 'NIGHT GOBLIN' KIM JONGHYUN, HEAVY RAIN DURING IN HIS FIRST VARIETY. "EVEN SO, I'M HAPPY"




 (Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here

1. [+3,675, -56]
No but when he was stuffing food down his throat, even I could taste itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today was his first time appearing but it was f*cking funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the teaser looks already funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,602, -54]
Kim Jonghyun is so cute that I thought I was gonna dieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Night Goblin, fighting

3. [+3,272, -52]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was seriously fun. I watched it randomly but ended up bursting laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Night Goblinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,213, -51]
Jonghyun is a newcomer to variety and he was doing it rightㅋㅋ you worked hard~

5. [+2,970, -47]
Look at next week's teaserㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so looking forward to itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+836, -22]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so much, and I'm sure people will love this showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was raining and they all got drenchedㅋㅋㅋㅋ After Lee Hongki and Kim Jonghyun joined, it became even more funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+828, -21]
This show is getting funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to next week

8. [+793, -22]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's episode was seriously funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I started laughing from the moment they started to pack the kimbapsㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jonghyun's saltㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Here's the show's synopsis for those who are interested :P
Lee Soo-geun, Jeong Hyeong-don, Park Sung-kwang, Lee Hong-gi, and JR from NU’EST race to be the first one to arrive at the most popular destinations first for a prize every week. Cast members, or the “Night Goblins,” start the race at midnight where they must stay awake all night to get to the destination first the next morning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com