Sunday, August 20, 2017

[instiz] THE PROOFS THAT NO ONE CARE ABOUT SMTM6

SMTM5


SMTM6

During SMTM5. there were 9 songs out of 10 from them in the top10
In SMTM6, all the songs that come out disappear from the charts right after

post response:+2
original post: here

1. I think that SMTM5's songs are better, but to a certain extent, I think this is true

2. Because SMTM6 has way too many scandals, no one wants to watch it

3. Compared to SMTM5, this one is no fun, my favorite was SMTM3!

4. It doesn't make me wanna watch it religiously, I just go and search for the stage videos

5. I watched all the episodes religiously until season 5, but I only watched the first part of this season and stopped

6. People only tune in to watch Zico and Dean..

7. I only watch it for Zico..

8. Because of Yang Hongwon, no one is watching it

9. I watched both, but Yang Hongwon has so many scandals that it makes me not want to continue

10. Because all the finalist contenders are so bad this season.... All who were good all got dropped ah I'm still pissed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com