Saturday, August 5, 2017

[instiz] MALE IDOLS WHO GOT PRAISE FOR SHOWING CONSIDERATION TO THEIR FANS


 
 
 


 
 


 
You can see the members whispering to each other's ears before
 
The idol who showed consideration to the fan wearing hijab is BTS' J-hope

 
post response: +651
 
original post: here
 
1. They're such pretty humans, and our Hobie who's always supporting our leader quietly by his side  I'm so proud that the 7 of them share the same values
 
2. Ugh I'm drunk in my pride for Bangtan!!
 
3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bangtan are seriously so cool
 
4. Bangtan are seriously cool....No wonder they have so many fans ㅠㅠㅠ Idols who show basic etiquette are the coolestㅠㅠㅠ
 
5. I just learned this while reading Twitter a while ago, the kids are showing so much consideration... They're seriously cool
 
6. There's a reason why people succeed, this group is always showing so much consideration! I'll support Bangtan!
 
7. Hope-ah your subtle delicacy is what touch our hearts everytimeㅠㅠ Seriously you always make us so proud, I'll forever love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
8. There's nothing that can make you hate them... I'm seriously so proud of Bangtan everytime, and Bangtan are proud of the fans' actions too
 
9. That's exactly why people always go Bangtan Bangtan... I'm proud of the kids8ㅅ8
 
10. Jung Hoseok... This man is like a saint


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com