Monday, August 21, 2017

[instiz] KIDS.... ARE THEY FOR REAL???


"So crazy kids is this real...????"
"AOMG's Park Jaebum was in 2PM before?????? F*ck????? For real??????Aren't they mistaken with the same name??????"


"F*ck that's a reality check... The generation who aren't aware of this is approaching..."
"Wow.... You must be young... So you don't know// It was such a chaos when he left 2PM"
"Do you know that TVXQ was 5 members before?"

Time flies ah....

post response: +5
original post: here

1. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  How can they not know!

2. They know that Highlight used to be B2st right..?

3. Hul the reality check just hit me all of a sudden...

4. Wow time flies.. Do they know that Hyuna was originally from WG?
 > ..? 4Minute's Hyuna??
 > Hul you really don't know?
 > Yeah... I'm not even that young, but I never knewㅠㅠ ㅇㅁㅇ!!! 

5. Time flies... My dongsaeng wasn't aware of this either...

6. Wow... Even for people who don't like idols in their teens, 20s and 30s know about that, it was such a big mess when Jaebum quit 2PM

7. Wow I can still remember crying when Jaebum quit the group.... I'm old now..

8. ???.... Daebak

9. Hul...Too soon

10. ...So I'm getting oldㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com