Tuesday, August 8, 2017

[instiz] IF SAILORMOON WAS A GIRL GROUP, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE MOST POPULAR MEMBER?










Moon





Mercury





Mars





Venus





Jupiter





Neptune





Saturn





Uranus





Pluto

original post: here

1. I think if it comes to having female fans, it'll be either Mars or Uranus

2. Mars unnie!!

3. Mercury....? But as I scrolled down, I thought that Uranus might be pretty popular too, but Mercury would be a good center

4. Mars center!!!

5. The main ship has been decided, it'll be Uranus x Neptuneㅎㅅㅎ 

6. The center should be Uranusㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. Visual - Moon
Stan attractor - Mars, Uranus
Maknae line - Venus, Saturn

8. My favorite is Pluto, I feel like she'd be the most popular as the center

9. Venus is the type who would get the general public's recognition through her visualsㅎㅎ 

10. Venus for meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She's too pretty, I've always found her prettier than Sailor moon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com