Tuesday, August 1, 2017

[instiz] GDRAGON GAINED SOME WEIGHT









original post: here

1. Where did he gain weight...?

2. He should gain even moreㅜㅜㅜ  I'm so worried for his healthㅜㅡ 

3. His calves break my heart on that last pictureㅠㅠ 

4. Wow... Too handsome, with or without weight on

5. You're telling me he gained weight with those legs...?? Wow

6. If you call that "gained weight" I wonder how skinny he used to be before

7. Please gain more weightㅠㅠ  I got so shocked seeing those

8. My tears fell as I saw the last picture

9. Where did he even gain weight? Did he actually gain weight?
 > When he attended the Seoul concert, people noticed he gained a bit of weight ㅠㅠ  He used to be even skinnier than that
  > Hul... How can a person have no fat. hul..

10. When you see his face, you realize he gained a bit of weightㅜㅜㅜㅜ But he needs to gain moreㅜㅜㅜㅜ







0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com