Wednesday, August 16, 2017

[enter-talk] CLARIFICATION ON RYU JUNYEOL AND HYERI'S LOVESTAGRAM

The birth of another celebrity couple on the 16th of August

It's Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri

If you go on their Instagrams, they just look like any other people's Instagram.
However, the blunt and dark Jungpal is actually such a sweet lover

The first evidence is this


Ryu Junyeol wrote "300" on his Instagram's post and Hyeri liked it.

300..?
I calculated 300 days back from that date and

I found this


300 days ago, it was October 9th 2016.





Ryu Junyeol also gave other spoilers such as 100 and 200. And then on the same day, he posted a picture of "300"... The most important thing is that Hyeri only liked the "300" picture

What's more is that Ryu Junyeol uploaded this picture on the 9th of October 2016.

"I'm still excited and my heart is beating fast"

He wrote that his heart was beating fast...ㅎㅎ

People might tell that it was the 1st day of their relationship.
However, it is still not conclusive enough...

And Hyeri uploaded this picture

She uploaded this on the 10th, one day after.

And

The day after, Ryu Junyeol uploaded this picture, and Hyeri liked it again

His heart was still very excited, so he uploaded another picture

It's just a random picture of him and Hyeri. He uploaded this on the 16th of January

I thought to myself "no way"...

As expected, the 16th of January was their 100th day.

They were so obvious that it made me wonder how I didn't catch it earlier.
Unexpectedly, the two of them liked a lot of each others' pictures.


Hyeri uploaded this on the 16th of January



The conclusion is that they started to date on the 9th of October 2016


I wish them a lovely relationship~~

post response:
[+624][-10]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.08.16 23:02 신고하기
The "100-200-300" were the attendance for Ryu Junyeol's movie 'A Taxi Driver'!! They are indeed dating but I don't think that the numbers had anything to do with it! Also, I feel like they were dating way before that..ㅎ
151
15

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 19:36 신고하기
I thought that those numbers were for the audience for 'A Taxi Driver'...
65
1

ㅎ |2017.08.16 20:22 신고하기
300 might be right but I think that the 100-200 are for something else
52
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 23:39 신고하기
No but wasn't there a featured post about her dating Park Bogum back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so embarrassed for that post nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 23:53 신고하기
The "heart is beating" picture was supposed to be for Ryu Junyeol's first fan meeting's behind the scenes.. he uploaded a few days after his fan meeting...ㅋㅋㅋ the things afterwards gave me a mental breakdown... I'm a Ryu Junyeol fan and I don't think that he's immature enough to start doing a lovestagram and cover it as a way to thank fans for the fan meeting.
30
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 23:21 신고하기
I'm a fan of Hyeri and sometimes, when I see her Instagram, I think "ah.. it does seem like she's dating~". 
30
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com